• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This is a warm up game so I am going to focus my attention on Australia V Windies. Anyone know what's happening there?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gotta say having Bharat around is acceptable in India given the h4x tail but overseas he's going to become a bit of a liability with the bat at least based on the eye test. Looks a bit better now that he's set but overall pretty unconvincing so far against not exactly the toughest attack.

Chin Music

State 12th Man
I know it was probably somewhat expected, but this has been really abysmal from us so far, probably looking at an innings loss at this rate, Jadu to ton up.

Pretty embarrassing form and England POV that Root has been our best bowler.
Rather predictable, yes. I was about to post something nigh on identical to you. That said, it was always going to be grim for England to face that spin attack with our pop gun twirlers in response.