• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

hazsa19

International Regular
This is why it's a bit daft having the 5th Test so long after the 4th especially when the series is done and dusted. The Touring side clearly has little interest in playing cricket anymore and would rather be at home.
Yes let's go with that.

I'm looking forward to this all being over now. Sick of waking up to a promising score before these ****s ruin my morning

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Outplayed, Outfoxed, Outgunned, Outclassed

India have been without key players in all or part of this test series but its likely to be 4-1

Bazball is decent but we haven't beaten India or Australia with it
Only works on weaker teams like Pakistan and west indies.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apologies to my fans for not being present in this thread, I’m working away so watching on my phone. And s cricinfo notification told me about the wicket before I saw it which is all sorts of fume but did soften the blow I guess.

Go Jonny go
No worries, happy you tuned in. Better late than never.

Molehill

International Captain
It shouldn't be. Test championship points are up for grabs. So every test is important for every time regardless of if the series is decided or not. That was the whole point of ICC implementing Test championship model.
You assume England have any interest in the WTC. Even if they had, the ridiculous overs fines reduced any chance and now they clearly cannot be arsed.

danzydab

U19 12th Man
foakes and bairstow should swap batting positions. foakes wont score anything at no.7 , more suited at no.5 and could prevent a collapse.
bairstow can slog with the tail