• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

91Jmay

International Coach
Nationalistic isn't a word, but i'll leave it now don't want to drown the forum in your tears.

Raina batting superbly now. Such a clean striker of the ball. 200+ got the be the target here.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol.. I don recall him posting this bad anytime though, not even during the last game when his anguish was understandable even though his conclusions were stupid.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nationalistic isn't a word, but i'll leave it now don't want to drown the forum in your tears.

Raina batting superbly now. Such a clean striker of the ball. 200+ got the be the target here.
Would just be water without your salt tbf.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure why Ravi thinks we're nailed on for 200 at this point. England just need Yuvraj at the crease and they're set.

91Jmay

International Coach
Not sure any other batsmen in the world can play that shot and get 6. His wrists should be preserved for study.

Burner

International Regular
I'll back England to chase anything India puts out here given that the Indian spinners don't find any turn.