• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

DriveClub

International Regular
BD panicking

Bowlers losing their lengths

Mushy making desperate changes in the bowling and field

Tamim giving long deep talks to Mirage

They really have no ****ing clue how to win a test. The mental block is so huge in this team.
Agree but the thing is they need more tests to get over the line but I dont think they're getting that

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just imagine how much the England camp would love it if Duckett and Ballance took them home, winning the series and solving a couple of selection questions in the process.
Well regardless of what happens in India Duckett will get a chance next summer in England just as Hales did. You can't write off a player without giving them a chance at home. As for Ballance, well he needs runs or his career may end on this tour of Asia. Having been dropped once he will be extremely lucky to return should they get rid of him again.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was Jono that tipped me off when I read the previous page, but he didn't say anything about today?
He fielded so I would imagine that the time of play today means he can bat at 3. Guess Ballance is padded up too in case he vanishes to bog though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That was a serious shot. He was completely beaten in the air, nowhere near the pitch, still smashed it against the spin over the top.