• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - Australia v Pakistan (30th Sept)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
On the NRR issue, Cricinfo's down for me atm, but IIRC there was about a 2 point difference in NRR, so assuming the Windies don't make much more than their current 125, that's a RR of 2.5, so India would have to chase it down with a RR of 4.5 or so? Very rough, and I'm not even sure if that's how the NRR is calculated. Either way, it shouldn't be too difficult for India, given the direness of the Windies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jeez a no-ball and free hit would be useful here...
Gah, saw thought and for a second I thought you were watching it on TV and it'd just happened. Am getting freaked out every time my Cricbuzz scoreline updates here. Carn boys.