• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI Media Coverage

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kexing Su and Jasotharan jump ship?

Preliminary reports indicate that Cricket Web Black fast bowler Kexing Su and Cricket Web Colts wicketkeeper Shan Jasotharan have agreed to contracts with the Indian Cricket League. The CWBCC has launched an investigation into the claims, and is presently awaiting confirmation. Should such contracts prove viable, both players will be banned from domestic cricket in CWLand and from representing the country at international level.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Yes,,,about that...I'd just like to say, that we do go to the same place and we do use computers in the same area, So I'm a little bit sorry about not clearing that up...

We are mates, I'm sorry if there was a little bit of clashing going on, we should've told you guys about that...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah pretty poor excuse. Basically other people who have at one point used the same computer and who are friends have basically made that clear early on in their posting history. But Jaso/Su (and Raghav/Reddy) failed to do so, which makes it all so fishy.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Yeah pretty poor excuse. Basically other people who have at one point used the same computer and who are friends have basically made that clear early on in their posting history. But Jaso/Su (and Raghav/Reddy) failed to do so, which makes it all so fishy.

Thought it was a little oblious...I refered him over here, and we have had some acknowledgements, I didn't state what connection we had...

I've been the one reminding him when the checks come in, he holds a mild intrest due to the fact that he's not getting as much as he would like...

We've never at one point used the same computer, except just recently.

If we both have to leave, then fair enough...we failed to follow that rule and now it comes to this...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Will reserve judgment until investigation is complete, but if it is indeed a case of second accounts rather than people using the same PC, I'd be very disappointed.

Majin

International Debutant
Well he said they'd never used the computer at all until just recently, and I'm pretty sure EWS said the IP matched at least 11 times so you know.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Sunil Reddy off to India?

Further reports surrounding the ICL controversy have linked Cricket Web Green's Sunil Reddy as a likely candidate for a contract. CWBCC investigations are underway.

Mr Mxyzptlk

BREAKING NEWS: Camps pulls out of India series

Veteran allrounder Liam Camps Jr. has asked to be withdrawn from the one-day international squad for the series against India. Camps revealed the cause for his request as mental and physical fatigue. The decision comes as a surprise, mere hours after the squad was announced by the CWBCC.

"I'm not in the right frame of mind right now," said Junior Camps at a short press conference. "It's been a long and demanding season of cricket and I don't feel that I can offer my best to CW XI." The allrounder is set to play in the inaugural season of the Indian Premiere League, before returning to Trinidad and Tobago for another season of Super Cup cricket.

"We fully believed Liam was ready and fit and able to be part of the team in this most important series," the CWBCC co-chairman, Liam Camps Sr., told The Nixontown Morning Herald. "It is with surprise and great regret that we heard of this. This is sad for Liam but he has a very supportive family."

"It's an enormous blow," Ian Botham told Sky Sports. "They obviously thought it's not worth it, and so it's back to the drawing board." There is no clearly obvious candidate to replaces Camps, but it is expected that the CWBCC will name someone shortly.