• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW Grade Cricket discussion and results thread

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hahah, great win! Stoked with my 10 and 3 wickets and more importantly, the win! Bowling average of under 20 and worst in my team :p

Strong bowling side maybe?

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
SquidAU said:
Heh. I got more catches than the Jets' gloveman.

'Bout the only thing I did though! :dry:
I only played two games compared to your three. 3 dismissals in 2 games is probably not that great, but you can't be perfect at everything. I guess it was ok considering i hadn't kept all season and gives me something to work on in the off season. :)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
new_age_ar said:
I only played two games compared to your three. 3 dismissals in 2 games is probably not that great, but you can't be perfect at everything. I guess it was ok considering i hadn't kept all season and gives me something to work on in the off season. :)
Wow, are you in anyway related to Jasotharan, or is it just contagious?

cometer

State Regular
Great win there Darters. Great to contribute with the ball, can't say i've been too impressed with my batting performances. Must be something in the pitches :p but well done the bowlers for cleaning up the Seahawks on what seemed like a bowlers paradise. Been great to represent the Darters.

cricketboy29

International Regular
ah, come on seahawks, we should got that one, personally disappointed with my 5 ball-13, and i call myself an allrounder :(. but anyway, atleast we're runner up, so hakon, what happens now. Is grade cricket over?

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Robertinho said:
Wow, are you in anyway related to Jasotharan, or is it just contagious?
I don't think im as bad as Jasotharan, i do like to get the best out of myself. But i don't do the 'go me' thing every time i score runs or take catches. Kalmar was brilliant in the field, i was just pointed out i played one less game and our DPM ratio was the about the same.

David

International 12th Man
Heathridge Oval is a pace bowlers paradise, you just have to look at our squad to know why :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
new_age_ar said:
I don't think im as bad as Jasotharan, i do like to get the best out of myself. But i don't do the 'go me' thing every time i score runs or take catches. Kalmar was brilliant in the field, i was just pointed out i played one less game and our DPM ratio was the about the same.
Whoa, I took that too far with the Jasotharan comparison. My apologies..

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
new_age_ar said:
I wasn't having a go at you.....Hell, I didn't even KNOW you were the wickekeeper!

I just appreciate having made some contribution in the games. Maybe I am in slips or something? :huh:

David

International 12th Man
Robertinho said:
What about those who faces nasty, nasty byes?
Them too, except those who the CWBCC deems are unable to play for their grade side due to risk of injury.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Robertinho said:
Who said there was anything wrong with Jasotharan? :-O
new_age_ar said:
Robertinho said:
Whoa, I took that too far with the Jasotharan comparison. My apologies..
Nah it's just Jaso is (God bless him :D ) notorious for being extremely keen to do things... I was just about to say what Newie just did. :happy: Sorted!