• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official CW Football Signup Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
w3lshrugby said:
It is not too late for me to join is it?

Name: Rhys Williams
Forum Name: w3lshrugby
E-Mail: rhys1000@btinternet.com
Goal Keeping Skill: 0
Tackling: 27
Passing: 16
Shooting: 2
Aggression: 69
Rhys will be offered to:

Southern Stallions..
Western Dynamo
East Cost Fury

Then Any of the teams who already have an extra player...

Kyle, can you confirm if you would like to take on Rhys to the Stallions

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah good point.. I skipped right over the top of that.. I assume having only 2 for shooting he will move 1 of them to GKing...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
The Stallions will accept the offer for Williams.

Do we have to release one of the overseas players?
Yeah you will, ill have a look at the List when i get a chance and tell you who that will be...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
Can't we choose? :-O
Teams up until this point havent been allowed... However it seems that they would prefer to be allowed so if all captains agree then im fine with it..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Im happy if thats what everyone wants... and to be fair ill re-instate the players who were removed... Will have to re-locate their stats though...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Blewy said:
Ok Im happy if thats what everyone wants... and to be fair ill re-instate the players who were removed... Will have to re-locate their stats though...
Pretty sure Vrkic was 99 for eveything ..... ;)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy said:
Including the guys that lost a player preseason?

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi again guys, I'll change it from 2 shooting to
GK = 1
SHOOTING = 1

cheers, so, what can i do now, is there anything to look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.