• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official CW Football Signup Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
w3lshrugby said:
Hi again guys, I'll change it from 2 shooting to
GK = 1
SHOOTING = 1

cheers, so, what can i do now, is there anything to look at?
Mate, you will be joining the Southern Stallions... You can go check out your team thread in the Premiership forum... The season will start 2morrow, however you wont be involved in the 1st game as the squad lists were already done for Round 1 before you signed up... Pretty sure you will be in the side for Round 2 though...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
These are Josip Vrkic stats; 24 - Age, Croatia - NAT, 2 - GK, 12 - TK, 14 - PS, 10 - ST, 67 Agg.

If possible could we replace him for Pavel Varga, our Slovakian midfielder.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Name: Nath Patrick
Forum Name: My Little Pony
E-mail: nnanden_6@hotmail.com
Goal Keeping Skill: 1
Tackling: 33
Passing: 10
Shooting: 1
Aggression: 59

Central United? Not fussy. :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
Name: Nath Patrick
Forum Name: My Little Pony
E-mail: nnanden_6@hotmail.com
Goal Keeping Skill: 1
Tackling: 33
Passing: 10
Shooting: 1
Aggression: 59

Central United? Not fussy. :)
Western Dynamo will have first option for Nath.. Jamee if you decide to accept could you please state who you would like to release from your created players..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
These are Josip Vrkic stats; 24 - Age, Croatia - NAT, 2 - GK, 12 - TK, 14 - PS, 10 - ST, 67 Agg.

If possible could we replace him for Pavel Varga, our Slovakian midfielder.
Tharmi,

i've replaced Varga for Vrkic, Have posted your new squad list in your team thread..

Kev i need you to tell me if you want your original player back or whether your happy with what you got..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
Sorry i couldnt grant your request to go to central, but they have already picked up 1 player so far whereas other teams haven't..

As a note to everyone also there will be opportunities for Transfers at seasons end..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Blewy said:
Sorry i couldnt grant your request to go to central, but they have already picked up 1 player so far whereas other teams haven't..

As a note to everyone also there will be opportunities for Transfers at seasons end..
Nah, no worries. I`m impressed you`re up at this early hour to deal with it in the first place. :D

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Goughy said:
Nah, Im fine as is.
Blewy,

Ive made a mistake. Any chance of changing my mind and getting my original guy back and releasing Maa Kioyo instead.

Got no defenders for the next game and Im figuring this may be a semi-regular occurance this season and I need some cover.

Cheers in advance for letting me chop and change my mind :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Goughy said:
Blewy,

Ive made a mistake. Any chance of changing my mind and getting my original guy back and releasing Maa Kioyo instead.

Got no defenders for the next game and Im figuring this may be a semi-regular occurance this season and I need some cover.

Cheers in advance for letting me chop and change my mind :)
Ok mate, do you know who your original guy was??

Status
Not open for further replies.