• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricketweb XI in New Zealand December/January

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Kerr, very classy batsman, such a wonderful knock. Cloete was awesome again. Horrid stuff from myself but the rest of the attack bowled well and shared things. Great win.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Solid batting effort that's for sure. Kerr shining.

The main seamers have been slightly disappointing .. luckily Wilson's having an amazing series!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Great win, guys.. Pretty clinical effort there.. Bowling them out reasonably cheap in the first dig, batting big, bowling them out for a decentish score again and then knocking off the runs. Disappointing that we could not make it an innings win but great work winning the series.

How far ahead will this take us in the rankings?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricketweb XI Unchanged

Cricketweb XI have again named an unchanged line up for the third test against New Zealand tomorrow. Captain Neil Pickup said that changes were decided against despite it being a dead rubber. New Zealand have also named the same 12 that played in Napier.

The team is
Dan Smith
Hakon Mork+
Andrew Cloete
Chris Butler
Will Kerr
Andrew Garven
Michael Wilson
Nick Borcich
David Kennett
Greg Thomas
Neil Pickup*

12th Man: Travis Demeza

readie

State Regular
Hoping that I can retain my place in the ODI lineup despite the gap in program. My wicketkeeping could give me an edge.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's alright, I can confidently tell you that they were all going to say "pick Corrin"