• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, really unhappy with that result. We should have walked it. The Stallions had most of their defenders injured and we were playing at home.

Very disappointed not to take the 3 points.

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Gameday 4 will be run on Sunday Aussie Time.. Team Captains please get your teams in before then...

The Train-on squad for the First Ever National game will be announced sometime after these games..

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
Yeah i wasnt sure on it either, but its what the sim selected..
Nah team of the week is screwed. You need to delete it each week for it to work properly.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Shaping up as a darkhorse for the comp IMO. Our defence so far seems rock solid. WIll be tough to keep it so tight over the next few games, though.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great game from Central, absolutely destroyed them shots/possession wise.
Min. 81 :(cen) Mat_Mitchell is forced back with the ball
... He belts the ball up field
... Samir_Louadj latches onto the end of it
... Samir_Louadj with a powerful downward header!
... Blake_Donald parries it, he follows it up
... GOAL !!
Love it, such a stylish assist.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great game from the Stallions. With so many players out with injury, especially defenders we did well to hang on. Much better performance from myself and our midfielders did some good work of keeping the ball away from our goal. That's a confidence booster for the season, and especially for next game where we get a lot of players back from injury.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Blewy said:
Suspension Room

Sean_Bennett (WES) is coming back from suspension
Xavier_Rose (NOR) is coming back from suspension
Neil_Pickup (ISL) is coming back from suspension
Sean_Fuller (ISL) is coming back from suspension
Daniel_Towns (sou) is suspended for 1 game
Jack_McNamara (sou) is suspended for 1 game
Ben_Jones (sou) is suspended for 1 game
Nath_Patrick (wes) is suspended for 1 game
Håkon_Mørk (isl) is suspended for 1 game
According to my teamsheet (the one posted in the Central Thread) Stephen Burke has been suspended..?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
dontcloseyoureyes said:
According to my teamsheet (the one posted in the Central Thread) Stephen Burke has been suspended..?
Smithy, i think your looking at the old list... Heres the new one here