• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2016

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Durham have a nice balance to their team today. Good opening bowlers, rookie quick, international fast bowling allrounder, off and leg spinner.

6 mins in and we've got a handled the ball dismissal. Rob Key's replacement at Kent - Dickson.

Heavyweight clash at Edgbaston.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The footage of Dickson's dismissal is just juice, so much time to think about what he was doing before he so calmly nudges it away.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Leicestershire can't win again they'll hurt themselves. You can't just go cold turkey on losing when it's been a part of your system for so long

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah, that is a total brainfart.

Woakes gets rid of Jonny B. We have a massive chance here to get them out for under 250.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

91Jmay

International Coach
Nick Browne and Rory Burns both have a shot at adding to the wheel of mediocrity. Cook should come into the test series in good form, even if the bowling he has faced has been crap.

91Jmay

International Coach
If they get absolutely destroyed in first few tests I wonder if he comes back to play Lords. (Not predicting they will get destroyed though).

Bijed

International Regular
Roy going along nicely - any chance of him getting a test spot anytime soon. I know he hasn't exactly set the world on fire at international level so far, but I kinda reckon he'd punch above his weight in tests.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah, he does have a bit of the Trescothick about him in that he looks brilliant at times. I have the same feeling about Daniel Bell-Drummond.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Roy going along nicely - any chance of him getting a test spot anytime soon. I know he hasn't exactly set the world on fire at international level so far, but I kinda reckon he'd punch above his weight in tests.
Dear god no.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Such was presumed about Hales too

Maybe its time England just settle for a Chetan Chauhan.