• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Confirmed Trades Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mick Miller from Sth Australia to Western Province

N.Astle from Western Province to Sth Australia

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Nathan Astle (Western Province)

Micky Miller (South Australia)

It's ashame to lose Nathan, but Micky has shown himself to be a real one day batsman capable of winning games. we feel by coming to WP he will increase our chances next year in the OD come and in years to come"

nibbs

International Captain
Gary Fogden (Warwickshire) to South Australia

Nathan Astle (South Australia) to WARWICKSHIRE

This is a very pleasing trade for me and the team at Warwickshire. Astle will bring some experience to the side, while at the same time strengthening our four day batting line up. Also on a personal note, its great to bring my personal favourite player to the team.

Astle becomes to the second New Zealander to join the side, joining the newly aquired Paul Hitchcock.

Hopefully now, with a good mix of youth and experience we can continue our charge up the ranks. Only time will tell now.

BRING ON SEASON 4!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
nibblet said:
Gary Fogden (Warwickshire) to South Australia

Nathan Astle (South Australia) to WARWICKSHIRE

This is a very pleasing trade for me and the team at Warwickshire. Astle will bring some experience to the side, while at the same time strengthening our four day batting line up. Also on a personal note, its great to bring my personal favourite player to the team.

Astle becomes to the second New Zealander to join the side, joining the newly aquired Paul Hitchcock.

Hopefully now, with a good mix of youth and experience we can continue our charge up the ranks. Only time will tell now.

BRING ON SEASON 4!
Confirm this trade...

Although i was dissapointed in releasing Astle the acquisition of Fogden will give us that bit of youth back that we lost with the release of Jenkins, i feel he, Oliver, French, and Adam will give a good feel to the older guys like Lehmann, Flower, and Jayawardene

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Somerset trading off new player F Rose here, could hurt the team, but anyway.

Somerset/Guyana move

F Rose (Som) to Guyana

for

D Hettiarachchi (Guy) to Somerset

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
aditya said:
First Karnataka deal

J Moss(karnataka)
R Webster(victoria)
Victoria confirm this trade, and look forward to gaining the other 2 lost victorians. I am even prepared to trade z.court at this stage.

Last edited:

Graham

3rd Umpire
I'll look at a possible deal for Harwood, but it would have to involve Z.Court.

Last edited:

Graham

3rd Umpire
A.Swinburn and M.Walker from LANCASHIRE

in exchange for

H.Badani and Q.Boxall from MUMBAI

Please confirm Sriram.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rich2001 said:
Simon we had a deal in a 95% chance etc over J.Cox and S.Mann - You said you wantted to wait a few games to see how everyone went.

Well I will offically place this as confirmed, however if you wish to back out then that's fine (not that I can stop you ;) )
yeh rich i confirm this trade

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Graham said:
A.Swinburn and M.Walker from LANCASHIRE

in exchange for

H.Badani and Q.Boxall from MUMBAI

Please confirm Sriram.
Done!

I just counted the number of mails we sent each other during these talks...22 mails either ways...
Thats a total of 44 mails b4 we decided on the deal....
We sure like to have detailed talks dont we...??!!:)
Waiting to get harwood as well...!! :D:D:D

Sriram

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent - Mumbia Trade

Leaving Kent - Y Mcdowell + T Murtagh + S Williams + A.Sheriyar

Leaving Mumbia - A Muzumdar + R Powar + S Akhtar + K Ferguson

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Rich2001 said:
Kent - Mumbia Trade

Leaving Kent - Y Mcdowell + T Murtagh + S Williams + A.Sheriyar

Leaving Mumbia - A Muzumdar + R Powar + S Akhtar + K Ferguson

All confirmed!

Hope the lads get the attention of the kent manager and perform well....ok except against Mumbai :D :D :D

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent - TN Trade

Leaving Kent - The new arrival of S.Mann

Leaving TN - Also the new arrival of Blewy

Cloete

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
Kent - TN Trade

Leaving Kent - The new arrival of S.Mann

Leaving TN - Also the new arrival of Blewy
Confirmed! nice to see mann coming to TN, I'm sure simon will be happy :). sad to see blewy go, but my batting is a bit too much. so i'm happy to gain anotehr bowler. hopefully he turns out well on the new sim.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
Confirmed! nice to see mann coming to TN, I'm sure simon will be happy :). sad to see blewy go, but my batting is a bit too much. so i'm happy to gain anotehr bowler. hopefully he turns out well on the new sim.
yes, hes absolutely thrilled :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.