• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Confirmed Trades Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Saravanan (Guyana)

N McKenzie (Western Province)

"The end of a South African era for McKenzie, he has been chosen to leave the club in the "strengthen Guyanese cricket programme supported by Wester Province. Slats4ever wishes him the best of luck in his future career, and are happy to welcome Saravanan who well help with the OD batting"

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Alot of these trades have been unofficially confirmed for weeks.
yeah i think that's wat Ian meant...... but surprisingly for me i had about 2 or 3 deals for a while. But none of them went thru. both my trades have been done today!!:wow: :O :O

Rich2001

International Captain
Blewy said:
South Australia to Kent

M.Jenkins - S.Williams - B.Samuels

Kent to South Australia

A.Flower - M.Jayawardene - M.Wood

I think this was right, if not then Rich will correct me, If it is then he will confirm...
Confirmed

Rich2001

International Captain
Simon we had a deal in a 95% chance etc over J.Cox and S.Mann - You said you wantted to wait a few games to see how everyone went.

Well I will offically place this as confirmed, however if you wish to back out then that's fine (not that I can stop you ;) )

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Somerset at it again with thier 4th trade so far...

H Kulatunga (Somerset) to AUCKLAND

for

M Nagamootoo (Auckland) to SOMERSET

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr. Ponting said:
Somerset at it again with thier 4th trade so far...

H Kulatunga (Somerset) to AUCKLAND

for

M Nagamootoo (Auckland) to SOMERSET
I figure that I may regret this..... APPROVED.

Cloete

International Captain
From Surrey to Tamil Nadu

Y Cole, J Ormond, G Blewett and M Papps

From Tamil Nadu to Surrey

M Shrinivas, T Arasu, M Clarke and S Vidyut

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
As Frank Carson would say: "And there's more"

Symonds and Thomas of Auckland swapping for Jones and Tudor

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agreed.

Simon Jones may be useful trade material. If not, he will grace the draft. Tudor has had a mediocre season, but I have high expectations for him to rebound. He is my only decent experienced bowler at the moment, so it's a start.

Symonds is getting to the age where retirement is not uncomman and he has not been performing as consistently as I would like. Thomas has been a useful allrounder in his time with Auckland, but does not fit into my plans for the future. He would've been dumped into the draft anyway.

nibbs

International Captain
Confirmed:

A.Giles (Warwickshire) to Guyana

P.Hitchcock (Guyana) to Warwickshire

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
J. Francis, M. Banes, C. Elstub (Mumbai)

for

G. Wagg, A. Gonsalves, A. Malik (Guyana)

Last edited:

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Mister Wright said:
J. Francis, M. Banes, C. Elstub (Mumbai)

for

G. Wagg, A. Gonsalves, A. Malik (Guyana)
Confirmed!
Hope Guyana Cricket benefits from the services of the 3 lads!

Sriram

Status
Not open for further replies.