• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
England could be a decent chance in this game!! If they can get about 250 i think that is a very good score. Then anything can happen in the chase with D/L likely working in Englands favour quite considerably if more rain comes.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I know it's been said before but 3Tracker is useless. So much time and effort would have gone into developing something that serves little purpose at all other than to give people headaches.

Fiery

Banned
I know it's been said before but 3Tracker is useless. So much time and effort would have gone into developing something that serves little purpose at all other than to give people headaches.
I know Prince, it's an embarassment to modern science and the geeks who came up with it should be lined up and shot

Last edited: