• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series 2007-08

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They just can't seem to pierce the infield that regularly, especially on the off-side, where both Dhoni and Sharma are striking it fairly well. Need to start looking for the aerial approach.

biased indian

International Coach
Sharma reach fifty that looks a decent inngs now 51(54) ..they have to go all gun blazing now...minimum 210 need i think..how they will get there i dont know

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like a decent target - gee, do Sri Lanka have anyone who can get them a quickish start? :ph34r:

Perm

Sri Lanka won't get a chance to bat, the game will be called off. Very fine innings from Rohit Sharma, could this be a coming of age tour for him?

biased indian

International Coach
145 from 21 SL should get it easly......

Bit diappointed with D\L here 8 overs gone and 51 Runs reduced.....not much difference in asking rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit : Cricinfo changed it now 154 from 21 not that bad now

Major Wedgie

Cricket Spectator
Master class

The break master class was with Muttiah Muralidaran. He taught us how to chuck a ball and make it spin.

Perm

Damn rain ruining a perfectly good game of cricket. Hoping Sreesanth and Sharma can make the early breakthroughs, take plenty of wickets before the rain comes back.

Major Wedgie

Cricket Spectator
You guys take yourselves way too seriously, if anybody ever read this they would just laugh at you.

Murali is a chucker and the BCCI throws it's weight around too much, facts are facts, report me till the cows come home if the admin here has sense he'll agree with me.

Perm

but if it rains for 5 minutes this game is over rite ???
Fairly sure that Sri Lanka have to bat for 20 overs for the game to produce a result under the Duckworth Lewis system. Any less and it will be called off as a no result.

Sri Lanka off to a good start. Has Dilshan done much opening in his career?