• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Name: DA Kearsley
Club of application: Moors, Sinhalese SC, Bloomfield.
Email: kears_falcon_9_89@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling):
To improve my overall batting in both forms, and prove i can bat in bowler friendly conditions in SL.

tadeusz

State 12th Man
Name: Thad Bochat
Club of application: Laventille
Email: dontdrive.05 at hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Some time in FC cricket, improve bowling economy

luffy

International Captain
Name: MD Luff
Club of application: California
Email: matluff108 at hotmail . com
Intentions: Start scoring runs consistently

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Not quite sure how Cloete and Fitzsimmons have so easily gotten contracts. Don't think they're transferrable.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would like to ask if the wise fellows at Kent are aware of my Kolpak status? I have an EU passport and come much cheaper than those English chumps.
England/Australia contracts are kept for outstanding performers in the Dev League. When you're better established there, you may get a shot for a county or state.
Liam i forget what stats i put when i signed up, can you check and let me know so i know what to sign up for...

Cheers
RHB, 17 batting, 26 bowling, OS.
Not quite sure how Cloete and Fitzsimmons have so easily gotten contracts. Don't think they're transferrable.
Eh?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Name: JJD Heads
Position:

Port of Spain Porters
batsmen

Marabella Maroons
batsman

Texas
batsman

email:john.heads at gmail.com
Intentions: to score some runs

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Butler in for Young

Surrey hope to sign prolific CW XI left-hander Chris Butler within the next few days, in light of their deal with Pete Young falling through. Butler must confirm reports.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointed to miss out on a contract in Australia.

Anyway...

Name: SE Fuller
Club: Marabella or Princes Town
Position: All-rounder
Email: sean dot fuller at gmail dot com
Intentions: Just further practice and improvement, particularly with my batting in the longer form.

Josh

International Regular
Signup Form:

Name: JNE Forner
Club of application: California; Washington
Email: jneforner[at]gmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Bat 8 or higher in order, improve batting strike rate in OD matches, improve bowling economy

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Fuller not offered a contract for disciplinary reasons imo. Every state player in Australia worried about their thumbs

Flying V

U19 12th Man
Name: Yngve Fjermestad
Club of Application: Texas
Email: daltfornorged @ hotmail.com
Intentions: Improve batting (ie stop sucking balls)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Would like to apply for the Texas Spin position please..
Name: BJ Goff jnr
Club of application: Texas
Email: brendon dot goff at bigpond dot com
Intentions: Get some experience with plenty of bowling and hopefully meet George Dubya.