• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

cpr

International Coach
You converted?
Yeah, Matteh's idea, had a fair stack of spin at Greens, basically You and I were too similar, you were the more established all rounder, so I'd not get many games in that role.

Green problem is a lack of batsmen, think I played most of the year at around 5-6 anyway, so as a batting AR made sense to drop the bowling to improve the bat.

Someone at HQ to confirm whether this was accepted at the time, as I cant remember

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signup Form:

Name: C R Burge
Club of application: Maine; Toco
Email: cburgey at hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): More consistency with the bat, more bowling.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Ok. So I need some help to prepare for the off-season.

If possible, I'd like people to do the following research for me:

1. Australian State Cricket
- first FC XI for each State side (without frequent Test players)
- matches played, batting position, batting average, overs bowled (or balls as on CricInfo), bowling strike rate, economy rate, bowling position, bowling type.

1B.
Same as above for OD.

1C.
Same as above for T20.

2. County Cricket
- first FC XI for each County side (without frequent Test players)
- matches played, batting position, batting average, overs bowled (or balls as on CricInfo), bowling strike rate, economy rate, bowling position, bowling type.

2B.
Same as above for OD.

2C.
Same as above for T20..

Any volunteers? Obviously I'm not expecting one person to do it all, but if several people could split it amongst themselves it'll help everything go a lot faster.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I'll definitely help with the county cricket...Lancs will be pretty easy and should be able to do 1/2 the teams over the long week end,.

Indipper

State Regular
Australia for 2008-09, right? Will do later.

Unless of course Smitteh is quicker.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Name: RF Bowen
Club of application: Ragama
Email: its_rob_bowen@hotmail.com
Intentions/goals: I want to play competitive first class Cricket in difficult batting conditions and I would like to be a little more consistent and would love to score a few fighting slower innings as well as my customary run a ball centuries. I would also like to be an ambassador for Sri Lankan Army's Rehabilation Centre based in Ragama.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Hoping to finish my essay this weekend, allowing me to put more time into preparing the squads for the club cricket. Would still appreciate any help.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Is there a PM function on this site?

I've got ITC and BC 2006, so am quite happy to help in any way possible.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Name: G Sriram
Club of application: Tamil Union
Email: sriram dot comfortablynumb at gmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Need to get back in the groove.