• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Name: KS Wright
Club of application: Tamil Union (However would love a chance to play for QLD if Smith isn't interested)
Email: mrkintheuk @ hotmail . com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Match practice.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Name: SA Bennett
Club of application: San Fernando Thunderbirds
Email: insuchaspin at hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Taking wickets would be nice

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New South Wales - BC Fitzsimmons

Congratulations to all involved, but confirmation is required.
Stoked to be offered this position. Obviously accept. Bad news for David Warner and his chances of playing FC cricket.

Indipper

State Regular
I would like to ask if the wise fellows at Kent are aware of my Kolpak status? I have an EU passport and come much cheaper than those English chumps.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Happy to be back with Leics for this season. :)

Name: NG Scott
Club of application: Leicestershire
Email: scotng at gmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improved consistency at the top of the order.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Signup Form:

Name: M Reddlapalli
Club of application: California, if not then Atlanta
Email: hunterbhai @ hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): What's not there there to improve, actually just batting please. Hopefully make the starting XI in dev league.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Liam i forget what stats i put when i signed up, can you check and let me know so i know what to sign up for...

Cheers

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
ame: Mike Wilson
Club of application: Any
Email:
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Solid practice for the CW season