• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Central United Thread **

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Season 2 Squad

- After aging and progession
- After points re-alignment
- Before Rookies and Draft picks

Attachments

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
We've probably got the best midfield in the comp, so I'd say we're in with a pretty good shout. We finished 3rd last season, but the top side has been crippled due to retirements. If you and me can score some goals then we'll be in with a damn good shout.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
We've probably got the best midfield in the comp, so I'd say we're in with a pretty good shout. We finished 3rd last season, but the top side has been crippled due to retirements. If you and me can score some goals then we'll be in with a damn good shout.
I'll do my best Smitty.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Pre-season squad with rookies and draft picks added and players advanced.

Please contact me if you see any errors before the pre-season games start.

Attachments

Agent TBY

International Captain
Pre-season squad with rookies and draft picks added and players advanced.

Please contact me if you see any errors before the pre-season games start.
Haven't got any ability points, tbh, if that's what the bolded part means.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Haven't got any ability points, tbh, if that's what the bolded part means.
Advanced from last season. The pre-season trial games did not award experience or ability points. They were exhibition games and no ability points were awarded and no injuries or suspensions were carried over.