• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How good is it hearing these Victorian ****s on comms in complete anguish?
I'm guessing C7 has Hodge, Fleming and...?

Be glad you're not listening to Warne parrot on about the gloves in front of the stumps at least.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon this deck has slowed up a bit. Not coming on like it was earlier, but that’s **** batting that over against Boyce, who’s a genuine pie chucker.

Burgey

Make a game of it

Who’s the 8 year old keeping for the Melbourne side?

They’ve done a very good job reining this in tbh.

Last edited:

stephen

Make a game of it

Who’s the 8 year old keeping for the Melbourne side?

They’ve done a very good job reining this in tbh.
Sam Harper, who legit missed the simplest stumping earlier. My grandmother could have taken that stumping, and she died 11 years ago.

stephen

They’d make a mess of no one for 8/10 games though. Had a low year, as you said. I think McCullum definitely went one year too many which ****ed them over
McCullum seemed to do worse than he did I think. 300 runs is a decent season for most batsmen, but it was definitely not up to his usual standards. Lynn only averaged 35 this year as well, which is below his usual output.

The thing is that Brisbane spend all of their money on McCullum, Lynn and their batsmen so when they don't make huge scores they get pummeled, which is what happened this season. Losing Pattinson hurt a lot too since he wad the first genuinely decent bowler the Heat have ever had.

Burgey

Good score that, deck looks slow.

Flicked over to the Indigineous/ Maori game. How good is the crowd?

stephen

That advantage air ad has to be the worst ad on tv. Why do I care how you treat your employees? I mean great, you treat your employees like most other businesses out there but it makes no difference to me as a customer. Tell me about what you do ffs.