• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez that should be taken. Too far in.

How bad is this commentary team? Deadset a Victorian Sheffield Shield team meeting.

Burgey

**** this kid has some game. Best young Australian bat I’ve seen in ages. Clean as ****

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watching this as a true neutral. The only thing worse than the last two sides being Sydney and Melbourne sides is the last three sides being Sydney and Melbourne sides.

Spikey

"only got the cap on don't see that often" except in like every single henriques innings

Spikey

it's well and good speaking out about mental health issues but moz also retweets elon musk, so

stephen

If only the Brisbane fellas could have been playing down there, eh?
Bryant and Lynn could make a mess of the bowling with boundaries so short they're measuring 6s at 67m.

Then again, Brisbane were horrid this season.

stephen

I'm just a bit sad for the hurricanes. One bad match all season for Wade and it happens to be in the final.

Burgey

Bryant and Lynn could make a mess of the bowling with boundaries so short they're measuring 6s at 67m.

Then again, Brisbane were horrid this season.
They’d make a mess of no one for 8/10 games though. Had a low year, as you said. I think McCullum definitely went one year too many which ****ed them over