• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the only thing better than this stars choke is a brand new episode of My Kitchen Rules,

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
(for real he did. the openers just let the game drift without making any real effort to get the RR down to run a ball)
Nah I disagree. They were in a good spot when Stoinis was dismissed, 1/93 from 13. It's just the 6/21 from 5.1 after he got out that was the problem.

morgieb

(for real he did. the openers just let the game drift without making any real effort to get the RR down to run a ball)
You really should chase 52 runs off 7 overs in a piece of piss though. Hardly Dunk/Stoinis's fault. Could argue complacency but I think they did their jobs.

Handscomb deserves to be lynched. Awful shot in that circumstance. Maxwell/Dunk you could kinda say the percentages fell against them (and the pressure was a bit higher) but that was just poor.

Spikey

Nah I disagree. They were in a good spot when Stoinis was dismissed, 1/93 from 13. It's just the 6/21 from 5.1 after he got out that was the problem.
after the 2nd over, the Stars RR wasn't better than the RRR until the end of the 12th (the over prior to Stonis getting out) , and the RRR was still 7.12 at that point (the original RRR was 7.21). The openers preserved wickets but what for? they had to score runs not preserve wickets. the openers ****ed up imo. of course they still should have won but the openers didn't kill the game

Last edited: