• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2018-19

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Was anyone else on Daniel Hughes to be the teams highest scorer today? Had a few stoopid racing loses today, so I'll take that.

Looking forward to now watching MKR the next 4 nights as preparation for the Semis.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why was this on so early? Just went to see how the first innings was going and it’s ****ing done. Glad I didn’t set myself to head out at half seven, which is the usual standard time i get to a bbl game.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was anyone else on Daniel Hughes to be the teams highest scorer today? Had a few stoopid racing loses today, so I'll take that.

Looking forward to now watching MKR the next 4 nights as preparation for the Semis.
No, but I had $75 on the Stars lol.

Can imagine my mixed emotions before and after Maxi started hitting it well.

Easily the best innings of the tournament

Spikey

Why was this on so early? Just went to see how the first innings was going and it’s ****ing done. Glad I didn’t set myself to head out at half seven, which is the usual standard time i get to a bbl game.
read my posts ****. there was an important dinner party on my kitchen rules tonight

a fun little thing about this new world order for the bbl is that during the toughest sell, the extended period of H&A from late Jan onwards, C7 are only showing games on Thursday, Friday and Sunday because Foxtel has claim to Saturday games and My Kitchen Rules has claim to Monday to Wednesday nights on C7
MKR is shown on Sundays too. The two H&A BBL games C7 are showing on the next two Sundays are a 2:45pm game and a Perth game. The finals will be played on a Thursday, Friday and Sunday

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
CA reporting that the Sixers have offered Tom Curran a 3 year (!) contract extension.

Look I'm sure he's a great player to have around the dressing rooms and he's been a ****ing big part of the Sixers being in the finals despite looking ****e for half the tournament, but imagine signing anyone for three years in T20. Game changes so fast that Tom Currans could be completely obsolete in three years ffs.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CA reporting that the Sixers have offered Tom Curran a 3 year (!) contract extension.

Look I'm sure he's a great player to have around the dressing rooms and he's been a ****ing big part of the Sixers being in the finals despite looking ****e for half the tournament, but imagine signing anyone for three years in T20. Game changes so fast that Tom Currans could be completely obsolete in three years ffs.
Or simply he could be an international regular in 1-2 years and have commitments around big bash time

Burgey

Hope my man George Bailey makes a big score here. The Stars have been mostly trash all year and don’t deserve a final spot.

TheJediBrah

Tim Paine being asked about not being selected for Hurricanes, and he's very carefully avoiding saying that he wasn't picked because he wasn't in the best team.

"rewarding the guys who have played" etc.