• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
for fair reasons Gibson is gonna get a fair share of blame but this all started with Watson.

TheJediBrah

I ask this every Thunder game, but how is this Gibson guy playing in the BBL

And haven't they got Aiden Blizzard in the squad? Why tf isn't he playing

DriveClub

International Regular
Jeez Gibson is terribly, thunder is fkd this season with this batting lineup. There's literally no one else after the top 3

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Funny thing is I don't think that many people really rated him except for a few random Indians at the IPL auction for some reason
The commentators often seem to rate him. But that IPL thing was crazy.

Followed his career since 2012 and he never seemed to really develop the accuracy, and his pace just isn't all that consistent, or actually that special.

With that said he's just bowled Gibson.

Spikey

****ing hell top batsmen need to learn to be selfish with the strike in T20. this is infuriating

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
i would put 4 fielders in the point region for Sandhu.

That was good from Wade. One of the better keepers at hitting the stumps from throws.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jeez that was an awful bit of strategy. The Chunder needed everything going their way but instead are proving why I call them that.

TheJediBrah

That was disgraceful from Wade, he is an absolute ****.

How about congratulating the guy on a great innings, better than anything you could play? But no, scream in his face like angry jealous midget with an extra chromosome

Hope this guy never plays for Australia again

Spikey

Jeez that was an awful bit of strategy. The Chunder needed everything going their way but instead are proving why I call them that.
the thing is there wasn't a strategy. They needs to be awareness that some batsmen are better than others (!) and it's not bad for the team if a better batsman refuses a single to a decent batsman. Instead they were treating it like a test match where every single possible run is a important snow flake

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That was actually a really good game. I was on the Canes at $2.40, game didnt really pan out the way I expected.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
the thing is there wasn't a strategy. They needs to be awareness that some batsmen are better than others (!) and it's not bad for the team if a better batsman refuses a single to a decent batsman. Instead they were treating it like a test match where every single possible run is a important snow flake
Yeah agree completely. Thunder only needed 1 full over of Jos and they win.