• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

Spark

Global Moderator
That was disgraceful from Wade, he is an absolute ****.

How about congratulating the guy on a great innings, better than anything you could play? But no, scream in his face like angry jealous midget with an extra chromosome

Hope this guy never plays for Australia again
i don't remember liking this post but it seems appropriate

ajdude

International Coach
i'm just dreading the inevitable partnership of nevill and botha. and nevill ending up 68* (54)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Intresting to see the Hurricanes picked Simon Milenko, and then didn't use him. Seems a bit odd.
I totally forgot about him, maybe George did too.

Its hard to work out whos overs he should have bowled instead. In hindsight, maybe Christians first 2 overs.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You could make a team out of Scorchers players that are unavailable and it would be a lot stronger than the Thunder

TheJediBrah

That clearly hit the ground after the 2nd replay, why did they keep going? BBL officiating needs more common sense

Spikey

the thing is there wasn't a strategy. They needs to be awareness that some batsmen are better than others (!) and it's not bad for the team if a better batsman refuses a single to a decent batsman. Instead they were treating it like a test match where every single possible run is a important snow flake
cc Jordan Silk

Spark

Global Moderator
i still wonder if it would be better if batsmen just set themselves in one spot rather than running all over the crease and hitting with no balance

Spikey

jordan silk could have done that
It's different from the Jos thing in that Silk isn't a noted big hitter, but still, Silk facing one of the last 8 odd deliveries isn't ideal. good thing Jhye bowled rubbish

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Dwarshuis seems to have put on half a yard of pace since I last remember seeing him. Touched 140kph a couple of times last game.

TheJediBrah

Even without SOK sixers had 5 genuine bowlers, there was no need to give Mad dog an over. Poor captaincy. Another victim of the "have to spin the ball away from the bat" bull*** theory.

A **** bowler doesn't magically become better than a good bowler because he's spinning the ball away