• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
This rain delay would have been a lot better while I had to make a skype call at 8pm. Now I'll have to talk and pretend I'm not watching the TV the whole time.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, interesting to see what will be happening with him going forward. He'll come good at some stage, but his ability at 4 or lower is in a different stratosphere to most.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Other than Watto and maybe Buttler, Thunder team is full of random batsmen that wouldn't make most other BBL teams.

Either they're a poor club or just no one wants to play there

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lynn is like that cricketer who has heard all of the hype about himself and is trying to live up to it. Except that he's good enough to make it happen.

#Lynnsanity