• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I've said a few times this season that the only thing I really care about this season is the Heat not making the top four. Despite playing like crap for most of the season, here they are again in their last game of the season with a chance to make a fluky late run into the top four. I'll rage quit following the BBL at all if they manage to win this and then make the final as well.

Queensland cricket teams are just about the most annoying thing in sport at the moment; at least I can respect the Queensland rugby league side for actually having fielding a good set of players at the moment.
You used both 'this season' and 'at the moment' twice too close to each other.

Lost all meaning in the post IMO.

Riggins

International Captain
gulbis is a ****ing handy cricketer, he's quite sharp with the ball and can give it a hit. wouldn't be the worst option to bat at 6 for australia in t20s if maxwell dies
would thrive in international cricket regardless of mediocre domestic returns.

Riggins

International Captain
Marsh did nick off to kumar for zero once in that duck season video ftr. Obviously it wasn't the same bloke every time but that's the one that stuck in my mind.