• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if i had known this game was gonna come down to christian's bowling, i would have tipped perth

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD. Won easy in the end. 29 off the last six balls bowled.

NCN sent in to redeem himself for bowling ****, and he did.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricket's a funny game. Was on the boundary for this game.

NCN was pummelled around early in the day. Had a shocker with the ball. Christian starred with the bat.

One over changed all that - Christian losing the Heat the match and NCN winning the match for Perth.

Cricket is a funny game.

I found it incredibly hilarious when Christian was heckled on the rope by some douchebags in the crowd after his disastrous over and he turned around and told them to **** off. Hoggy the crowd favourite on the boundary, despite playing for Perth.