• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 12 - 2022/23

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
BTW what's happened to Billy Stanlake - he looked useful when he toured England a few years back but I don't think he's featured for the Hurricanes this BBL - is he injured or just lost form

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That initial burst from Meredith smacked of him having the ****s everyone is yapping up Morris

FMD David. The **** has no awareness. On the short side and he’s 15 metres in, ball goes over his head for four. Throw it back then keep running off the ground ****. Cardinal sin

Burgey

BTW what's happened to Billy Stanlake - he looked useful when he toured England a few years back but I don't think he's featured for the Hurricanes this BBL - is he injured or just lost form
Asked a similar question recently and I think he’s injured

Burgey

Fmd nothing **** me more as a captain or coach if I had someone on the boundary, they crept in and the ball went over their head for four. People who do that don’t deserve to live

Burgey

Jeez Aaron Hardie looks a good cricketer. He’s not bowling atm but he looks more compact and composed with the bat than Green imo

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeez Aaron Hardie looks a good cricketer. He’s not bowling atm but he looks more compact and composed with the bat than Green imo
It's a shame that hardie will probably be stuck as a perpetual 12th man with green in the team. Don't see him displacing green in the ODI or test team any time soon. Why couldn't either have these guys have come around at the same time mitch marsh did....

Burgey

That’s true, but this kid’s technique has top four long form player written all over it. green’s is nowhere near that

TheJediBrah

Potential scenario, Hardie becomes a top order bat that bowls and Green develops more as a bowler that is a very good number 7 or 8.

Would kind of go against the trajectory Green's cricket has been travelling though

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Potential scenario, Hardie becomes a top order bat that bowls and Green develops more as a bowler that is a very good number 7 or 8.

Would kind of go against the trajectory Green's cricket has been travelling though
Green was always more of a bowling allrounder than a batting all-rounder at u19 level from memory tbf, and his bowling has come on more than his batting recently.

TheJediBrah

If Green and Hardie can both manage to be clone enough to Test-quality bowlers (which Green already is) then Aus can really spam #batdeep