• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 10 2020-21

Is the Big Bash too long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Correct. Was not part of the chosen first XI when fit. Dropped. That’s called being dropped. Dropped.
Not rested. Dropped. You don’t get rested from the first test of a series when you haven’t played in months. You get dropped.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Will Jacks in ahead of the previously dropped but strangely reprieved Tim David.

Dropped.
Dropped.
Dropped.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Correct. Was not part of the chosen first XI when fit. Dropped. That’s called being dropped. Dropped.
Not rested. Dropped. You don’t get rested from the first test of a series when you haven’t played in months. You get dropped.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
Gonna pay this because you used my Burns meme.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I think the plan was always to bring in David tbf, Griffith saying he wanted to bowl first, give Perry the first over and immediately sub him out.

Impressively bad from Ball tbh

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
"Hey coach, you won't need me, sub me out*

>Scott Boland and Nick Winter have to bat

Maybe you should have used your hands to do your job and face six balls instead of to comb after subbing yourself out ffs