• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I could be wrong, but it feels like every time I've watched the scorchers this year, I've seen Bell drop a sitter and/or misfield an easy ball that then went to the boundary.
This is true, but he's hardly the only one in the comp dropping sitters tbf

Spikey

if mccullum wins bbl player of the tournament i will kill myself

dead set talk about drinking the kool aid

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That was half Ros Kelly's wicket that one. Poor start. Maddinson continues to do terrible things, this wasn't quite as bad as getting clean bowled by Joe Burns, but still it is the exact opposite from what you'd want from a Test batsman.

Spikey

some truly awful dismissals. haddin and moz getting caught at midwicket somehow the least worse ones

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Perth looking to be doing it easily, i.e., exactly as I expected.
Incidentally, some of the lengths given for sixes make out the boundaries as being the same size, if not smaller, than those of our club matches.

Spikey

jackson bird flopping with the new ball was a big blow for the sixers all tournament, particularly given moz was basically the only skipper to not use a spinner with the new ball

morgieb

Pretty bad performance from us, but it was clear that Perth was far too good all series. Well played.