• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

91Jmay

International Coach
Still couldn't help but slip in a few wides though.
I would be surprised if he ever managed a white ball game without a wide.

This giant bloke bowling well. Always good to see Haddin fail. Viscount Billings needs a score here.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stanlake can get some serious bounce. Hopefully he can stay fit, if so we have a serious player on our hands.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Stanlake has some real pace about him. Such a big lad, he must be a nightmare to face when he gets his line and length right.

91Jmay

International Coach
Good knock from Billings. Coming in too low, but CJ with sensational return catch. Legitimately middled it.

Spikey

It is amazing how many lower order batsman with set hitters at the other end have been so utterly garbage at getting off strike.
dead set though, what's with these batsmen taking singles? Billings just then did it a couple of times, and then he gets out last ball of the over trying to smash a four down the ground. bud, you need to focus on getting on strike for next over!

91Jmay

International Coach
dead set though, what's with these batsmen taking singles? Billings just then did it a couple of times, and then he gets out last ball of the over trying to smash a four down the ground. bud, you need to focus on getting on strike for next over!
I mean, he went down the ground for a single and one of the best return catches ever got him out. Not convinced that is good evidence for your theory.

Spikey

Well then he for some reason used the turbo button in his quest to hit a single

(and now this pins all my criticism onto billings instead of the wider criticism aimed at all batsmen not doing their best to get the maximum amount of strike. I used a couple of examples from tonight, that happen to be from billings, but are repeated throughout the world constantly but now instead I have to assume Billings is a dumb **** for trying to hit the hardest single of all time)

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just seen the catch after reading about it on here, thought you blokes were probably exaggerating, but bloody hell. You get out of the way of shots like that, you don't ****ing catch them.

Great reactions from both too.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well then he for some reason used the turbo button in his quest to hit a single

(and now this pins all my criticism onto billings instead of the wider criticism aimed at all batsmen not doing their best to get the maximum amount of strike. I used a couple of examples from tonight, that happen to be from billings, but are repeated throughout the world constantly but now instead I have to assume Billings is a dumb **** for trying to hit the hardest single of all time)
You got some major beef to work out, pal.

Stace

First Class Debutant
Billings outperformed Morgan in the last IPL and is now doing the same here, if Morgan has another below average year and another ****** major tournament he should be out the England ODI and T20 sides with Buttler taking over the captaincy and Billings given a proper run in the team.