• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think the worst thing is that he's not, so i'm gonna have to see his face for the next 10 years. if he could just be bad AND ugly

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Can someone explain why Roy isn't getting a game for the Sixers?

See he isn't the XI again. Guy is excellent,best England player over there.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he's playing. missed last game because of a back spasm and he just ****ed up his finger, though.

thank god pollard didnt cross there

Spark

Global Moderator
It is amazing how many lower order batsman with set hitters at the other end have been so utterly garbage at getting off strike.

anil1405

International Captain
6 down in a T20 game and there is just one batsman who is looking to take strike, sounds like stone age cricket.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
he's playing. missed last game because of a back spasm and he just ****ed up his finger, though.

thank god pollard didnt cross there
Ahh good to know it's cos of niggles. Seems bizarre not to use him.

I suppose they'll lose him to England in the next couple of week or so anyway. Billings too.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Nice striking from Roy. First cricket I've watched for months. Moving house over Christmas it turns out was a stupid idea