• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh vs Australia Series

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
For the 2nd time in 4 games, McGrath ends up wicketless.

Only 9 in his last 5 games actually -- must be the leanest spell of his career.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
For the 2nd time in 4 games, McGrath ends up wicketless.

Only 9 in his last 5 games actually -- must be the leanest spell of his career.
yeah well with the other bowlers bowling so well at the momemt its not poor bowling on his part...

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well England have avoided the follow on so unless Graeme Smith is prepared to throw this game wide open on the final day and give England a chase, then this will be a draw.

Ashley Giles seems to be playing some good shots this morning, although I find it bizarre because the last time I saw him bat he didn't really look like he could hold one.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
yeah well with the other bowlers bowling so well at the momemt its not poor bowling on his part...
Even when he gets the New Ball and doesn't make a breakthrough? By that time, the other bowlers haven't had the chance!

Still think he's the Best Pace Bowler around then (bearing in mind how well Pollock is bowling)

V Reddy

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
MacGill must be as happy as Paul Adams. The Bangladeshis are in town. :)
Well S Waugh said that Ban has batted better than Pak and WI did in recent times ;) :lol: :lol: .

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just goes to show that the contributors to Cricket Web seem to know more about cricket than, er, certain pundits.

<quack> Don't beat about the bush, LE. Just come out and say that David Hookes is a dope

OK, DD. David Hookes is a dope.

<quack> he likes you.

(sound of duck being strangled). Sorry, folks. Normal service will soon be resumed.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Not surprising really...I think Bangladesh are better at the longer version.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Regardless of the fact that they've failed to even draw a test match, I think from what i've seen of them they apply themselves better at the longer version..some of their batsmen seem to be able to put higher scores up.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Besides..Bangladesh have played alot more ODI's than they have Test Matches..so their 3 wins will be a very poor ratio to loses.