• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of West Indies (& Guyana) 2022

Aritro

International Regular
A gorgeous shot to get off the mark. Bijoy looks in fine touch...like a certain Ashraful.
He looks composed and balanced and light on his feet and I'm terrified of hitting "Post reply" cos I'll probably regret it.

I think getting the openers out makes it a pretty good session for the Windies really. Tamim was in fine touch and looked set for a ton.

Aritro

International Regular
The way Nurul falls over when he playing anything straight, you'd think he's batting on one leg.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Good to see Ebadot being rewarded with getting his average up to 1 per innings by being promoted to number 9.... I know we shouldn't care about bowlers' batting ability, but Bangladesh are giving about a 40 run head start to the opponents with their current 9-10-11...

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Okay, it’s our day obviously. Kraigg’s brisk approach to his innings bode well for things to come.

John Campbell should rendezvous with a maiden century. High hopes.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not too surprised at Bangladesh batting poorly despite the pitch being fairly easy.

Also no way is Shoriful fully fit, he's way down on pace.