• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in South Africa 2022

Dendarii

International Debutant

Aritro

International Regular
You can't see it on that clip, but Verreynne wasn't looking at the bowler when the ball was thrown and had no reason to expect it to come back at him as he was well in his crease.

Well that puts a different complexion on it to be fair. I was wondering what the big deal was. Although on first glance I thought he might have been aiming for the stumps and missed.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Lol Khaled. You bowl 120kph you're in no position to throw balls around.

Also disappointed to see Bangers batsmen up to their old tricks with the collapses. I and my wounded fandom were hoping a corner had been turned.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Lol Khaled. You bowl 120kph you're in no position to throw balls around.

Also disappointed to see Bangers batsmen up to their old tricks with the collapses. I and my wounded fandom were hoping a corner had been turned.
on the other hand every time the bangers get obliterated it makes that result at mount maunganui even funnier so

Shady Slim

International Coach
may i also say it's a good time to cash in your options in Shady Slim Ltd, the value of which is reaching an all-time high after the series that maharaj had

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember speaking to AA Khan about...I think 10 years ago probably, and I asked him when or if Bangladesh could ever be consistently competitive in test cricket, heck they might even beat a major side and he said that by the end of the decade. Problem is, Bnag just can't seem to improve. Maybe its time to revoke test status.
Has this post been loading since 2010?