• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in Pakistan Thread

Legglancer

State Regular
luckyeddie said:
It's a start.

David Hookes must be turning in his grave.

:D

Is he dead already ???? When did this happen ???
I'Ve been Trying to survive the BLACKOUT 2003 this past week and, evidently have some catching up to do.

By the Way did you guys see me on CNN ??? :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Legglancer said:
Is he dead already ???? When did this happen ???
I'Ve been Trying to survive the BLACKOUT 2003 this past week and, evidently have some catching up to do.

By the Way did you guys see me on CNN ??? :D
Just trying to start a rumour.

Glad that someone in the USA finally found 50c to put in the electricity meter.

I might have seen you on CNN. There were about a million of them walking. Were you the one carrying a cricket bat? If so, show Inzy how to use one - he's forgotten.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I don't watch CNN. Don't have the chance, however i did se CNNNN last night, though i don't think that counts.:D

Legglancer

State Regular
luckyeddie said:
Just trying to start a rumour.

Glad that someone in the USA finally found 50c to put in the electricity meter.

I might have seen you on CNN. There were about a million of them walking. Were you the one carrying a cricket bat? If so, show Inzy how to use one - he's forgotten.

Sorry I was not carring a cricket bat, But I was carrying 2 litre's of melted Hagindas ice cream which I got for free !!!! :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And, talking Cricket.

Great fight back to restrict Pakistan to a 58 run lead.

I think that might be the smallest 1st Innings defecit they've conceded yet?

Mr. P

Yep, well done bangla, 5/45 today and in with a chance! (not really, but its a start):)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bangladesh have now gone past Pakistan for the loss of one second-innings wicket.

Have any other England fans got a nasty feeling about our forthcoming tour of Bangladesh?

Mr. P

sarker gone after a promising looking 30. once again he and bashar have been good. watch now for the quick demise of their innings...:(

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
A real battle here, but Bangladesh continue to impress.

Dav Whatmore, the most under-rated coach around?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
A real battle here, but Bangladesh continue to impress.

Dav Whatmore, the most under-rated coach around?
It seems that cricket fans know an awful lot more about the game than certain idiotic pundits

Mr. P

Mmm.Bangla doing well. Bashar is sensational. Hope he makes a centruy, really deserves it.:)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
163-3 at stumps - that's 105 ahead.

Even Stevens, Bashar 82*.

Are we witnessing their first victory in the making?

V Reddy

International Debutant
Saleh looks like a very good batsman. He showed a lot of character facing Shoiab when he was hurling bouncers at him. I think Bangla have found a good middle order in him :) .

LE i think you are stretching it a bit too far. But the batting of Banngladesh has come a long way:)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Either way, I'm glad they're doing so well after the attitude of some of the Pakistanis in decidin they didn't want to play.