• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Blocky

Banned
Neesham fresh off ripping the top order apart in the first match hasn't bowled a single over before the 18th...

Williamson is a ****ing joke.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neesham fresh off ripping the top order apart in the first match hasn't bowled a single over before the 18th...

Williamson is a ****ing joke.
KW's been guilty of following the ball and not reacting quickly enough, true, but you overestimated NZ's 250 score at half time, they were always 30 runs short for me. Pitch looks perfect for batting with the sun on it.

Blocky

Banned
KW's been guilty of following the ball and not reacting quickly enough, true, but you overestimated NZ's 250 score at half time, they were always 30 runs short for me. Pitch looks perfect for batting with the sun on it.
If Munro and Ferguson hadn't gifted 40 runs off 6 overs, Bangladesh would now be needing six an over. It's brainless captaincy, with even worse bowling.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Munro and Ferguson hadn't gifted 40 runs off 6 overs, Bangladesh would now be needing six an over. It's brainless captaincy, with even worse bowling.
Been poor bowling and captaincy, but this pitch looks like a belter now & even if Bang were 60/1 after 20 over I'd give then a good chance from here. Needed 280.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
:laugh:

jesus chirst did Bangladesh slip us cash to pick this guy? can't bat can't bowl can't throw can't catch