• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2019

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Khaleel Ahmed has never done well, and his bowling always looks so innocuous, I don't know why he gets so many chances.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Khaleel Ahmed has never done well, and his bowling always looks so innocuous, I don't know why he gets so many chances.
Yep. Looked mediocre every time he has bowled. It is so plain obvious to anyone who watches him. Very lucky to keep getting opportunities.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
They talk about death of test cricket. But increasingly, I only care about test cricket. It was not so until arrival of t20/IPL.

trundler

Very telling that a BD team without Shakib has finally managed a win against India

Jack1

International Debutant
India should stop sandbagging when the 2nd t20I starts. They need not worry about making up for Sakib

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Erks me no end to see Khaleel Ahmed getting chances again and again. If you want to give opportunities, give it to some guy who belongs there ffs.

vcs

Yeah, Khaleel has never really impressed. At least Chahar has his uses when the ball swings and Sundar looks like he has some all round ability.

cnerd123

likes this
How did we **** that start up?

Getting GG'ed at the moment by Rohit. Half chance now put down off Dhawan