• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2019

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Rohit has looked sublime this year. His best year so far. Hitting them as clean as they have ever been hit.

cnerd123

likes this
Afif and Aminul at a hiding to a nothing here

BD traditionally ****s up their young players by throwing them into the deep end too soon too quickly. They know they shouldn't be there, and then they're made to feel it. Way to crush their souls.

cnerd123

likes this
India's T20 unit is actually shaping up pretty nicely leading into the WT20.

Is it sad the only time I can watch a cricket match from start to finish in completion is in T20 cricket. Maybe the ECB is onto something with The Hundred. 'T20 cricket for people that are bored of T20 cricket'

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India's T20 unit is actually shaping up pretty nicely leading into the WT20.

Is it sad the only time I can watch a cricket match from start to finish in completion is in T20 cricket. Maybe the ECB is onto something with The Hundred. 'T20 cricket for people that are bored of T20 cricket'
Rohit in this mood will win us matches single-handedly. But in one or two matches he and Kohli will both fail and we'll lose.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I suspect Kohli is a bit past his T20 prime anyway. His legacy from here on is all about what he does in Tests.

cnerd123

likes this
Rohit in this mood will win us matches single-handedly. But in one or two matches he and Kohli will both fail and we'll lose.
I think Dhawan, Rahul, Pandya and our bowling are all match winners in this format TBH

We could easily still win if Rohit and Kohli fail I reckon.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Among the younger batsmen, Shreyas Iyer is one guy who looks promising. Not much of a T20I career, but the obvious signs are that he would turn it around.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
When first dew issue used to arise, broadcasters used to show players used to complain even super soppers used to come for a while but now nothing. It is more important product looks good and match finishes on time.

cnerd123

likes this
When first dew issue used to arise, broadcasters used to show players used to complain even super soppers used to come for a while but now nothing. It is more important product looks good and match finishes on time.
Yea but now we have different petty drama delaying the game like DRS, ball tampering and tied world cup finals

cnerd123

likes this
This is what you get by talking about how great a series win would be after winning just one game.

Can't blame them for being so excited tho