• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Agree with social. Mike Whitney should be at 3 in the Ashes.
When Whit had a knee injury, he played as a batsman in 4th & 5th grade and general consensus was that any team he scored runs against must have had a **** attack

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scott Walsh ‏@scottwalshMail 3m3 minutes ago Adelaide, South Australia
Darren Berry to be sacked as SACA coach. Have they got Jason Gillespie stitched up? Press conference at 11am

forgot that he wasnt sacked already. why the hell did he even come back for the last 2 games

Riggins

International Captain
I gathered from the article that he was moving to get a full contract rather than a guarantee of being picked.

brockley

International Captain
No NSW we're going to offer him a full contract according to the SMH,Tassie offered him a start in their first xl.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
from the article i saw on CA, NSW essentially said that Tassie were assuring him a spot in their first XI,but that could really be with bat or gloves. at least he's going to our 2nd xi and not vic or sa

Victoria arent seriously gonna lose this are they

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I suspect they'll play him as a batsman only, or doing a Handscomb and occasionally 'keeping. I can't imagine them dumping Paine entirely, even after him being rubbish all year.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
The same articles come out this time every year, especially when #2 looks like they might beat #1.