• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
adub left a loser as the ineffective SOK gets taken off for Mitch Starc who wins the match 10 deliveries before the new ball is available

Last edited:

Spikey

would lol if being picked for the T20 squad leads to Maddinson losing his place in the NSW team. Def seems like one of abbott/mad dog will suffer that feat

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
would lol if being picked for the T20 squad leads to Maddinson losing his place in the NSW team. Def seems like one of abbott/mad dog will suffer that feat
So next game who is available that wasn't available for this game?

Lyon, Maddinson, Bollinger, Abbott, Cummins, Rohrer - is Henriques?

Well done NSW, hard luck Ludeman.

adub

International Captain
Look there's no doubt, Riggins is the big winner here
and in other feats of divination Riggins predicts sun to rise in the East, water to be wet, dog to lick it's own balls, and bear to **** in woods.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well you're wrong. There won't be anybody who works harder at their game and less prone to complacency. He's worked his ****ing balls off for the last 2 years for this opportunity. Definitely rates himself but also holds himself to a far higher standard.

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
He was my club's overseas season before last so I'm speaking firsthand
Yeah thought that might be the case. Where I heard that was from a bloke played with him for a long time and another who met him out and about - but again, I guess people might change, or perhaps it's just different perceptions.

Irrespective, as long as he's gonna represent Australia I'll back him all the way.

Spikey

Coach Darren Lehmann talks about rumours of rift with Australian cricket captain Michael Clarke

Batsmen cash in on new ball

There has been an avalanche of runs scored in the Sydney first-grade season so far. Why? Plenty are putting it down the change of ball. The competition is using hand-stitched Kookaburra Turf balls rather than the Kookaburra Regulation, bringing it into line with first-class cricket.

The change was the recommendation of a committee of six senior first-grade captains who were keen to better equip grade players in making the step up to the next level. The result is that bowlers are getting less assistance from swing, and batsmen are cashing in.
does this mean we wont get a greg mail 5 wicket haul this season