• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What happened to the streams on cricket.com.au? Have they seriously gone full Jewish and demand payment for streams now?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah you've gotta sign up. it makes sense, even if it's annoying. i don't get why the stream is more cramped though.

i also dont get why they took the numbers off the shirts. i mean, it was weird they were even added in the first place, but i liked it

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh my, S.Darsh is in the runs again, the selectors won't be able to resist him for sure.

Loose Cannon

U19 Debutant
Is it just my computer or is the Tassie/Vic stream unwatchably jumpy today?
I'm having the same problem.

Gulbis to Alex Keath
OUT, no run, dropped short, Keath ducks down on his haunches, ball doesn't get up but hits him in the middle of the back, unlucky but looked pretty plumb. Victoria in a degree of trouble at 6 for 113 at lunch.
Hopefully this replay will be as good as it reads.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scott Henry elects to go down the wicket and talk to Larkin who is 99* and has a higher highest FC score than Henry