• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Was that a catchers mit on the keeper? Wtf. Man up and catch it or wear it in the teeth.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i wrote them some feedback about it. in hindsight, i should have spent more time on it and checked it before sending

what dont you like about the new website?

you've ruined the domestic live scores and shield live streaming. just straight up ruined. given these features are uniquely yours it's kinda important you don't make them really bad and isolate people from them. which you've done.

the scorecard is a total mess. you've got the commentary awkwardly placed. for some reason you've got the whole season's fixture wasting space on the page while the new live stream seems smaller and poorer than before. it's a positive it's integrated on the page but it looks worse so it kinda defeats the purpose.

Arguably the part of your website that needed most improvement was the shield streams. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that exist. The SACA stream is great. Replays, sound, graphics, sometimes even commentary. Awesome. They deserve credit for it. Meanwhile the WACA stream can't even provide a behind-the-arm view of the bowler. we're looking at it from mid-on. I understand the state associations are responsible for it, but surely you guys can provide some dough and get the goddamn camera straight. It's actually got worse! The MCG stream lost it's sound.

And then there's the issue of not caring to provide even a half arsed highlights package for each shield match. What are you busy doing instead? Creating a bunch of stupid viewers choice questions? But if a player gets thumped in the head you'll provide some footage....

I'm a big domestic cricket fan. The changes you've made either dont address the ways you could improve the coverage of it on your website, or have made your coverage worse.

Spikey

CricketNSW ‏@CricketNSW 1m1 minute ago
3 scores over 150 in #sydneygrade today- Daniel Solway 184 Phil Wells 150 @JakeDoran02 158

Top_Cat

So are we pinning the NSW collapse on the day/night thing yet?

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its pretty ordinary that some of the members of the ODI squad who aren't involved in T20 missed this round of Shield matches. The round could have started of Thursday or Friday if more preparation time was required. This round of matches is missing sooo many of our better players,

brockley

International Captain
Cricket Victoria @cricketvictoria · 21h 21 hours ago
The @VictorianLabor leader @DanielAndrewsMP has pledged $25 million funding for the Victorian Cricket and Community Centre at Junction Oval.
0 replies 44 retweets 27 favorites
Reply Retweet44 Favorite27
More

dermo

until i get an mp announcing funding to improve all shield streams to the quality of the saca stream they can all get ****ed

new site sucks to

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey look at all the guys on here who don't like change. :dry:

Was your mate Pickles?? I did watch a bit - the best thing about the new site is that you click on the replay button on the scorecard and see all the dismissals. I don't even think Patterson or Somerville got touches to edges..

dermo

riggins commentating would be about the only improvement the saca could make to their stream

adub

International Captain
riggins commentating would be about the only improvement the saca could make to their stream
having the SACA stream commentators keeping the viewers up to date with the latest posts in this thread would be an improvement.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Surprised to come back in here and not see anyone bagging Ludeman/me for his dropped catch which was apparently a sitter.

Sandhu with the early wicket, important day for Hughes and I also think a Ferguson or Cooper big score will move them closer to Oz selection too.

Spikey

Hey look at all the guys on here who don't like change. :dry:

Was your mate Pickles?? I did watch a bit - the best thing about the new site is that you click on the replay button on the scorecard and see all the dismissals. I don't even think Patterson or Somerville got touches to edges..
only for the saca stream though.