• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2010/11

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
So did Nathan Lyon win any further fans tonight? Great bowling from the young man. South Australia are looking the goods this season.

NSW post a respectable total against Queensland. Looking forward to another viewing of Cummins. Not looking forward to Coyte.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scott Coyte. Just say no.

And yeah, Lyon looks the goods IMO.

Edit: As does Cummins. Serious heat at 17. Hope his action holds up to injury.

Last edited:

Burgey

Warnie gets it (via Twitter):

Wow how good does Cummins look for NSW in the 20/20 game...
Big future - he could be leader of test bowling attack.
Fresh and looks hungry

Spark

Global Moderator
Well his career just got a few rockets attached to it with that.

And loving Nnanden's sig, as if people were unsure on the matter :p

Last edited:

Burgey

Yeah, but me tipping big things from him has just put four tons of lead in his saddle bags.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag

I was a little unsure of the psalm tbh.

Man QLD are dire, I've enjoyed the NSW bowling though, good to see Sarah Coyte's bringer smashed for 18 off his last over..

Spark

Global Moderator
Lol'd on Inside Cricket's Plays of the Week on Saj Mahmood: "Let's look at his runs per over average. Divide 102 off just 8 Big Bash overs and the equation equals... absolute garbage!"

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
FMD, they should've sent an SOS to hayden or symonds to come play instead of some bloody pom who can't even make their pathetic limited overs sides.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Cummins with another big performance. It's hard not to be excited about a 17 year old bowling quicker than anyone else in the competition and displaying very good accuracy.

I don't mind the look of the older (18 years old) Abbott either. Looks quite composed at this level.

Maybe in 5 years the Test bowling lineup might be Cummins, Abbott, Starc and Hazlewood. Good crop of young quicks that NSW hold (and need to keep injury free).