• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2008/09

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Warner 150 great batting..looks like his injured though..got Hughes out there as a runner.

Redbacks almost past the Bulls total..Ferguson still batting.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
NSW Win

David Warner finishes with 165no of 112 balls, Nineteen 4s' and 9 6s'. Also breaking the record for the highest score by a NSW batsmen in an OD.

not a bad effort..

Rant0r

International 12th Man
i've seen suburban backyards bigger than that hong kong sixes ground

still got to hit them i spose

well done on today though, not like he was playing nuffies either.

thornley stiff not to have had a look in for aus yet ? i hate that ranga, he makes so many runs against us (WA), like the 261 with macgill at the other end, there should be a seperate ranga state team

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watto (y) timely 5-fer. Hoping he can put some runs on 2nd dig though.
Yes and no, 5-fer (now 6-fer out of 7 down) is really good for him but what he desperately needs is runs.

Weird that SA picked Dan Christian to bat him at 8....

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Big statement from Watson with the ball. Geez his bowling has kicked on unexpectedly, too. Bowled well in India, comes home and takes 7 for Queensland. A few runs and he'll be impossible to leave out, I'd say.

Rant0r

International 12th Man
Still not much chop

More interestingly though, I just stumbled across something I found on Watson on Wikipedia a year or so ago, this is what happens when you let random users edit content.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nice to see Warner make runs, I'm that suprised about the 165. But more the fact he did it as an opener. Also good to see us pick some batsmen and Rohrer playing.