• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2005/06 thread

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Mister Wright said:
Harvey's record was far from decent. 85 wickets from 73 matches, that's barely a wicket per match at an average of 30 and a strike rate of almost 5 (4.71).
but he wasn't pathetic, has you are saying, for me he was a decent with the ball but never lived up to potential with the bat in ODI's.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jaques currently 100* off 105 for NSW against Tasmania. Take that, selectors

Edit: 131* off 130 now.
He's now the first player in the ING cup to score 4 centuries in a season

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jaques ends with 138 off 137 as NSW make 7/311, Phelps with 67 off 62 and Hilfenhaus 2/37 off his 10

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
If that record was from any other nationality, you'd not be talking it up.
whould you bloody get of it, shucks man, where their bigged up or talked up harvey's record? all i'm saying he was not as pathetic as kyle is saying & if it were another nationality once i had seen enough of the player to make a fair judgement i would do the same & their is nothing you can say that would say otherwise.

anywayz dont drag me into your stupidness again, just get of my case you sir are such a pain.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
andyc said:
Jaques currently 100* off 105 for NSW against Tasmania. Take that, selectors

Edit: 131* off 130 now.
He's now the first player in the ING cup to score 4 centuries in a season
Pretty pathetic from the selectors Jaques is so much better than Katich its not funny.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
Jaques ends with 138 off 137 as NSW make 7/311, Phelps with 67 off 62 and Hilfenhaus 2/37 off his 10
hopefully the selectors will get the clue now to pick him permanently

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Watson getting hammered at the moment 3-0-20-0, including a six by Cameron White. Victoria 3/154 off 33.1 overs.

mikeW

White is playing some game after making 85 he has 4/18 off 5 overs

Vics made 6/294 and in reply QLD are 6/193 off 38 overs

Linda

Another Cosgrove century...amazing.

and.. GET JAQUES IN THE GODAMN TEAM...!! ARGH!!

Dixie Flatline

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
mikeW said:
White is playing some game after making 85 he has 4/18 off 5 overs

Vics made 6/294 and in reply QLD are 6/193 off 38 overs
The Bushrangers won this game as Queensland finished at 8/282 from their 50 overs.

Unsurprisingly, Cameron White was man of the match.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Haha, is it true that SA suspended Cosgrove because he was overweight?

What next? "Sorry Glenn, you cannot represent Australia with that haircut"

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Langeveldt said:
Haha, is it true that SA suspended Cosgrove because he was overweight?

What next? "Sorry Glenn, you cannot represent Australia with that haircut"
Indeed it is true, he went over to England in our winter and falsely reported back about his weight and stuff, he came back something like 7kg fatter than he left, and he only came back to SA after the coach offered him a Big Mac with extra mayo.

He's now smashing it though (the ball, not the burger).

Dixie Flatline

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Not good news for the Bushrangers against the Redbacks in a day-nighter at the Adelaide Oval. Cameron White won the toss and elected to bat, but the Bushrangers were skittled by the Redbacks for 222 in 48 overs. McDonald top-scored with 47, while Adam Crosthwaite made 43 and Cameron White 28. Shaun Tait picked up 4-32 from 8.5 overs, including 11 wides and 2 no balls, while Gillespie took 2-47 from 10 overs. Cullen Bailey returned 3-53 from 10.

In response, the Redbacks are 45/1 after 10.5 overs with Deitz falling to Gerard Denton for 11. Cosgrove is 21* and Blewett 6*.