• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs South Africa -2022/3

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
The difference between Green's T20I SR and Test SR must be unmatched. He could mi**** Maharaj 120 meters.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Boland could take Carey to their hundred. This is painful to watch. Nauman Ali played a similar knock yesterday, but he is a bowler.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Carey.

Statsguru tells me that Carey is the 10th keeper to score a test century this year (not including Bairstow, Conway, and Latham etc. who weren't keepers for those matches).

Pant has 2 100s in 2022. Carey has one. Who are the other 8 players?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Carey.

Statsguru tells me that Carey is the 10th keeper to score a test century this year (not including Bairstow, Conway, and Latham etc. who weren't keepers for those matches).

Pant has 2 100s in 2022. Carey has one. Who are the other 8 players?
Top of my head, Verreynne in NZ. Das as well. One as a keeper, one may be not.