• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia v New Zealand - Final

Athlai

Not Terrible
Commentators that don't know too much about the lesser ODI nations really grind my gears. Cricket is your ****ing job.

Howsie

International Captain
Commentators that don't know too much about the lesser ODI nations really grind my gears. Cricket is your ****ing job.
Yea guys that really annoy me are people like David Lloyd, half the Aussie commentating team, the Sri Lankan fellow, Akram (He just can't put a sentence together) and there's probably a few more.

I mean before the Ashes started Loyd said he hadn't seen Johnson until the world 20/20 a month earlier, that is really slack.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Should be an awesome match, Australia tend to bring out the best in us and we certainly bring the best out of a few Australian's too. Two hardest working sides in cricket for my money.

DingDong

State Captain
Playing patel here would be a birlliant move i think. Nobody would be expecting this and he's almost out bowled every other bowler in the team in the last 6 months.

DingDong

State Captain
Love Bhogle, not sure how anyone could not like his commentary tbh. Wish he was on the ABC team permanently, instead of just when Australia is playing India :(
The guy is a joke ok. He hasn't even played school cricket and talks nonsense most of the time.

99*

International Debutant
Coke, check.
Food, check.
Lucky Charm, check.
Gun with one bullet, check.

Ready for the all-nighter. Now just waiting for 1.15am.

Howsie

International Captain
Coke, check.
Food, check.
Lucky Charm, check.
Gun with one bullet, check.

Ready for the all-nighter. Now just waiting for 1.15am.
Thinking of pulling a all-nighter myself. I don't have class tommorow so it should be sweet to do it, although I hate waking up in the afternoon.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Thinking of pulling a all-nighter myself. I don't have class tommorow so it should be sweet to do it, although I hate waking up in the afternoon.
HTFU and do it.

Have class in the morning. Haven't slept more than a few hours a night since last Wednesday. Essay due Thursday.

But bugger that a rough day for me is an easy price to pay, how often do NZ make the finals?

Howsie

International Captain
HTFU and do it.

Have class in the morning. Haven't slept more than a few hours a night since last Wednesday. Essay due Thursday.

But bugger that a rough day for me is an easy price to pay, how often do NZ make the finals?
Okay Athlai your've convinced me.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The guy is a joke ok. He hasn't even played school cricket and talks nonsense most of the time.
Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then, have honestly enjoyed every bit of commentary from Bhogle I've ever heard. Playing top level cricket isn't (and rightfully so at that) a pre-requisite for being a cricket commentator, and the sport is lucky to have journalists like Jim Maxwell and Bhogle to broadcast it to the masses.

DIRK-NANNES

U19 Vice-Captain
They just claimed the semi was being investigated for match fixing. Remarkable, even by their standards.
I don't think this claim is true, they've just followed the rest of the crap NZ media in quoting some random Indian paper's opinion piece.